5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife went to Costco to buy groceries while driving home she hears a noise at the back like water or any liquid that leaking and it's too loud. She was thinking that it might be the milk that she bought - Thinking of cleaning the spill, she stop and check the back - everything was ok. She wonders what it was. After receiving two recalls now it makes me paranoid about Subaru car's quality.:frown2:

·
Registered
308 Posts
That's really weird... maybe the tank was half full (optimist) and she heard the sloshing of fuel through the movements? Or was the noise still present while the car was at a stand still?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your input. No - she hears the sloshing noise while the car is running. She was thinking maybe there's a paddle of water settled somewhere and sloshing when she droves. I read some forums regarding this kind of issue in other Subaru's vehicle eg. the Outback. This is my first Subaru car purchased I should wait for a year before buying the "New" Impreza maybe then all issues are fixed already. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts