5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for recommendation on tires/wheels to add with a 1.5in lift. I really enjoy the wheel color and tread thickness on the rally innovation cars. Does anyone have any recommendation on a similar size I could fit on a 2019 sport hatch?

for reference: Centerline Pangea | 849BZ Wheels [CL-WHL-PAN-01]

·
Registered
157 Posts
Those wheels look sweet! You're gonna have problems finding a tire to fit in the fender with 17" or 18" though. You would have to go to 15" or 16" to find an all terrain in a size that works. The Impreza fender is smaller than the Crosstrek fender.

Here's a bunch of threads regarding lifting and tire/wheel sizes. My Sport has 215/70/15 Yokohama Geolandar with 15" Method MR501VT-Spec. I had to put wheel spacers in the front because the Sport's calipers are too big. I'm pretty sure Method MR502 would fit fine since our brakes are the same size as the Crosstreks and that wheel is a bog standard mod for Crosstreks.

Here's my car. It's a 2017 but same model and color as your's. 2"/2.5" lift.

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Impreza base
7 Posts
This is my set up. I was easier to just post the link. I hav adf 1.5f & 1.7/8r on 215/60/17 sparco terras. Falken tires.

I was looking for recommendation on tires/wheels to add with a 1.5in lift. I really enjoy the wheel color and tread thickness on the rally innovation cars. Does anyone have any recommendation on a similar size I could fit on a 2019 sport hatch?

for reference: Centerline Pangea | 849BZ Wheels [CL-WHL-PAN-01]

·
Registered
23 Posts
You can get an all terrain a 225/55/17, same as a stock Crosstrek. I have 215/75/15s that I throw on my unlifted Crosstrek when I want to go play off pavement. No rubbing at all. Well, just barely when turning sharply and reversing. They baaaarely rub on the mud flaps
IMG_6498 2.jpeg

·
Registered
2 Posts
You can get an all terrain a 225/55/17, same as a stock Crosstrek. I have 215/75/15s that I throw on my unlifted Crosstrek when I want to go play off pavement. No rubbing at all. Well, just barely when turning sharply and reversing. They baaaarely rub on the mud flaps View attachment 23940
can you please tell me what brand wheels and tires your 215/75/15 set up is?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts