1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_3580.jpg

IMG_3582.jpg

IMG_3581.jpg

the wife's car tinted with Suntek CXP 18 all around and Suntek CIR 70 on the windshield...absolutely love this car! even though it lacks the power of most of our previous cars it is still hella fun to drive and it handles like its on rails! after buying my Crosstrek last July she wanted her own Subaru and fell in love with the new style. Now we are a 2 Subaru family and when our daughter takes my XV next year we plan to buy a WRX.

·
Administrator
785 Posts
Good choice! This is the exact one I want too. I keep telling myself to get away from red cars, but this one looks too good to pass up...I said that about my current car when I bought it 4 years ago.

Tinted windows on this look awesome! Nice job.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good choice! This is the exact one I want too. I keep telling myself to get away from red cars, but this one looks too good to pass up...I said that about my current car when I bought it 4 years ago.

Tinted windows on this look awesome! Nice job.
haha, we originally wanted the Pearl White but after seeing the Lithium Red we changed our minds. plus my wife didn't like how the red taillights looked on the white and they blend in with the LR. lil things like that don't bother me but my wife is picky, lol.

Reactions: coletrain

·
Registered
357 Posts
That tint looks Stellar!!
Stupid New York State tint law prevents me from making my car look as good as yours.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That tint looks Stellar!!
Stupid New York State tint law prevents me from making my car look as good as yours.
yeah when we got the new tint laws in the shop we were saying to ourselves the people of NY are gonna be pissed! all cars look better with tint, even a $100 pos beater car.

·
Administrator
785 Posts
I agree! Tint has always made a difference on every car I had. I'm biased, but I think it looks best on red haha.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Congrats!

On tint - I thought S came with factory tint on the rear three glasses? (At least in Australia)

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have an identical 2017 Impreza sport in Lithium Red. What percentage did you get your windows tinted at?
the % on it when those pics were taken was 18%. that car has since been traded so it is clear glass again sitting on a used car lot.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats!

On tint - I thought S came with factory tint on the rear three glasses? (At least in Australia)
on their SUV's the rear glass(es) is dyed from the factory to give the appearance of tint. but the cars have no dyed glass because each state/country has different laws about tint.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts