5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lapis Blue/beige leather top of the line 2017 Impreza 5 door. 8 inch screen, Harmon Kardon w/Nav (as well as apple car play etc.), self dimming rear and side mirrors, door guards, body side moldings, mud flaps, seat protectors. All maintenance done on time or early; no dings anywhere. 14 months of original warranty left. Offered at 22K.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am in Central New York State south of Syracuse (near Skaneateles Lake). I bought the Impreza after years of wanting a Forester for the winters here, and then having to find a car as a victim of the VW diesel recall, but the Forester seats were way too uncomfortable for my back and legs. With the new platform on the 2017 Impreza came a longer more comfortable seat and all the great safety features. The Impreza has been great, but I am need a bit more space to fit family and dogs for getaways, particularly during ski season, which is why I am looking to sell.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sent you a message, let me know if its still available.

I am in Central New York State south of Syracuse (near Skaneateles Lake). I bought the Impreza after years of wanting a Forester for the winters here, and then having to find a car as a victim of the VW diesel recall, but the Forester seats were way too uncomfortable for my back and legs. With the new platform on the 2017 Impreza came a longer more comfortable seat and all the great safety features. The Impreza has been great, but I am need a bit more space to fit family and dogs for getaways, particularly during ski season, which is why I am looking to sell.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sent you a message, let me know if its still available.
Hi there, yes my 2017LTD is still available. Now at approx 35,300 miles - 90% highway and country road miles (almost no city stop and go, we live in a rural area). Still in excellent shape, and just detailed; no scratches, accidents, etc.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi there, yes my 2017LTD is still available. Now at approx 35,300 miles - 90% highway and country road miles (almost no city stop and go, we live in a rural area). Still in excellent shape, and just detailed; no scratches, accidents, etc.
P.S. Garaged all year round.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got yeah, does it have the eyesight and moon roof package?
It is loaded with everything: eyesight, moon roof, Harmon Kardon and 8" display with Navigation, Apple and Android, SXM, leather, heated seats and mirrors, fog lights, autodimming mirrors inside and out, body side moldings, edge guards, mudflaps, back seat protector,and all weather mats for floor and hatch areas, and I have the crossbars for top loading and wheel locks (both still unused).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Forgot backup camera, probably a few other items as well. I will try to post some pictures today or tomorrow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts