5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had their door lock/unlock beep stop working? It works when the driver door is open but not when it's closed. I have checked other forums for older cars but none of the solutions for other cars has worked.

I read it could be a fuse?

All suggestions welcome :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Mine is off too. I wanted to learn to turn it off but now I cant turn it back on. I read online. It's something with putting the key in the ignition slot but not turning it. But just inserting and removing like 10 times or something like that.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Rtm

Mine is off too. I wanted to learn to turn it off but now I cant turn it back on. I read online. It's something with putting the key in the ignition slot but not turning it. But just inserting and removing like 10 times or something like that.
Page 2-22 of the Owner's Manual.

Reactions: NoData

·
Registered
157 Posts
So it only affects certain cars, as not all even have a place to put a key.

·
Registered
41 Posts
So it only affects certain cars, as not all even have a place to put a key.
See Manual page 3-43
Keyless Entry System
Sets the settings used when the keyless
access function was operated.
. Audible Signal (if equipped)
Sets the electronic chirp that sounds when
the door is locked or unlocked."

·
Registered
142 Posts
Page 2-22 of the Owner's Manual.
Perfect, just did it! In the first few pages of the table of contents, it also says something about being able to change the volume of the chirp

1 - 8 of 8 Posts