5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
i bought a 2017 impreza sport about a year ago that had been rear ended same damage opposite corner. i paid $12,500 for mine with 60k miles on it and the suspension has seemed sloppy ever since i have had it. i have had almost every component in the rear end changed minus the k frame and rear differential. i have almost another $6500 in it after purchase and have still not found my gremlin yet that makes the rear end feel like its loose and i have had it all done at a subaru dealership. if it was me again today in your situation knowing the problems i have had with mine then i would definitely pass especially that price with salvage title. someone i believe said it already but at that price i would go for one with a few more miles but a clean title if you can find one. i don't know where you live but parts are almost impossible to get where i live so i have had to go to the dealership for every problem i have had minus wheel bearing which i can get fortunately. and being somewhat mechanically inclined it is a pain knowing i can fix or replace parts but cannot get ahold of them.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts