5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am a new Subaru 2018 Impreza hatchback Premium owner. I want to spruce up my car and change the lighting on the inside and the headlights and fog lights. I am looking for aesthetics, as well as function. I am not looking to spend a lot. Do anyone have any suggestions on the type of lighting I should buy. Is it easy to install yourself or should I get a professional to install them.

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Impreza Sport MT
7 Posts
Good evening from Hawaii, what kind of lights are you planning.. like LED strips with colors? Or the simple switch old bulbs for LEDs.

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Impreza Sport MT
7 Posts
Amazon, eBay or if you have a local HID/LEDs supplier, the impreza came with a manual and has a bulb list. Just got my Impreza ending of January, the only upgrades I did right now are reverse LEDs and license plate lights. I still need to do my domes as well.

·
Registered
166 Posts
There is a ton of information on this in the forum. Use the search tools and see what you can find. This topic has been discussed extensively over the last few years and there's plenty of useful information and product links.

·
Registered
2017 Red Impreza Sport
139 Posts
In my signature I made a really cheap and easy rgb led footwell installation. Requires only popping maybe a couple panels off, nothing difficult. This car pops apart like legos.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello, I am a new Subaru 2018 Impreza hatchback Premium owner. I want to spruce up my car and change the lighting on the inside and the headlights and fog lights. I am looking for aesthetics, as well as function. I am not looking to spend a lot. Do anyone have any suggestions on the type of lighting I should buy. Is it easy to install yourself or should I get a professional to install them.
im running simple 40$ led bulbs from beamtech on amazon for my headlights and brights. then i have Diode Dynamics SS3sport i beleive for my fogs. Amazon.com: BEAMTECH H11 LED Bulb, 50W 6500K Extremely Brigh H8 H9 CSP Chips Conversion Kit Fanless Cool White All In One Plug N Play Replacement Low Fog Light: Automotive
these are very very bright and have held up to weather and everything for over a year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts