5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
'22 Impreza Sport Sedan w/ CVT
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone here running aftermarket LCA for their Impreza? Trying to get more camber adjustment in the rear and want to get some so in the spring I can play around with some stuff. Links would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

· Registered
2018 Impreza Limited
169 Posts
Have you picked up some BC racing coilovers yet? If not, you have some camber adjustment with those, not to mention so much more control in the corners. I think Megan Racing makes LCA's for our cars.

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you picked up some BC racing coilovers yet? If not, you have some camber adjustment with those, not to mention so much more control in the corners. I think Megan Racing makes LCA's for our cars.
Yeah I already have BC Racing BR coilovers and have the front camber adjustment so I'm not worried about those. Mostly rear LCA so that I can adjust the camber in the back. I'll check out megan racing, thanks!

· Registered
2018 Base 5 Door
163 Posts
Yeah I already have BC Racing BR coilovers and have the front camber adjustment so I'm not worried about those. Mostly rear LCA so that I can adjust the camber in the back. I'll check out megan racing, thanks!
If you havent found them yet heres what im using.

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you havent found them yet heres what im using.

Thanks! Since they're not technically for our car, what made you try them or have just a bunch of people in the community tried them and they're just the best we got?

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So yes and no. I'm sure they fit just fine, but just to make sure I'll do some digging to make sure there is no substantial difference between the 2017-2019 and 2020-2023 models as far as the rear suspension. For 2017 it shows the impreza, and for 2018/2019 it shows that itll fit a crosstrek. I'm sure they'll do just fine on my 2022, but wanna make sure since my life is on the line with suspension lol

Thanks for sending this though! I remember hearing through the grapevines that Whiteline made LCA for us and kept losing which part number it was. This helps, thanks!

· Registered
329 Posts
So yes and no. I'm sure they fit just fine, but just to make sure I'll do some digging to make sure there is no substantial difference between the 2017-2019 and 2020-2023 models as far as the rear suspension. For 2017 it shows the impreza, and for 2018/2019 it shows that itll fit a crosstrek. I'm sure they'll do just fine on my 2022, but wanna make sure since my life is on the line with suspension lol

Thanks for sending this though! I remember hearing through the grapevines that Whiteline made LCA for us and kept losing which part number it was. This helps, thanks!
Subaru changes a lot less stuff than people realize when they do a mid model refresh. They would only change something like suspension components if there was a recall. For it not to fit they would have had to change suspension geometry and/or locations of the mounts. I'm running struts from a 2021 Crosstrek and they bolt right up in the rear. If you find lower control arms that say they are for the Crosstrek but do not list the Impreza they will still fit, the mounts are exactly the same back there. Rallitek makes a nice set that I've had my eye on for a while.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts