5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at Megan Racing’s EZll coilovers and BC Racing’s F-8-BR coilovers for my 2018 Impreza 5dr sport. I run Koenig ampliforms 18x8.5 +44 and have a small amount of poke. I know I’m gonna need camber plates due to not wanting to roll my fenders. I’m just not sure with of the 2 is better for the car and ride.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Looking at Megan Racing’s EZll coilovers and BC Racing’s F-8-BR coilovers for my 2018 Impreza 5dr sport. I run Koenig ampliforms 18x8.5 +44 and have a small amount of poke. I know I’m gonna need camber plates due to not wanting to roll my fenders. I’m just not sure with of the 2 is better for the car and ride.
i do not have experience with one vs the other, but in my opinion, i would go BC because i know for sure that all the parts on there are lifetime warranty, and BC has been a more well known brand. im not sure that your going to find a preformance difference but yeah. the other thing to look at would be how many points of dampening you get with each one casue im pretty sure their different. and also i believe with BC you can get custom spiring rates with your order.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I will be getting BC racing coilovers.
I did a little research and believe that BC own Megan, Megan is just their more 'budget' friendly products. They are both good, but the BC is no doubt better, typically more adjustable and stronger build.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts