5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do a daily search for intakes and exhausts with no luck can't get weather tech yet or anything for that matter hahahah

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
@Gadabout , couldn't have said it better myself. Where are you searching typically anyhow ?
More or less the same sites everyone is looking at: subispeed , subimods, grimmspeed, every "ralli / rally" store.

I've only bought One thing to use in the car. It's lame. The significant other wanted the Subaru SOA567T100, so I go her a generic version of it. It's actually really come in handy, but it doesn't give me any vroom(!) , so meh. =P

·
Registered
37 Posts
I do a daily search for intakes and exhausts with no luck can't get weather tech yet or anything for that matter hahahah
I currently am using my weather techs from my 16 WRX and they fit well. Not perfect but still pretty good.

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
I have a '17 Impreza Sport and I have installed this TSUDO 304 SS exhaust:

https://www.semotors.com/tsudo-11-16-impreza-hatchback-xv-crosstrek-2-0l-sp2-catback-exhaust/

It required me having to cut the exhaust a little after the resonator, remove several inches, then rejoining the two.

For the air intake I have SSD Cold Air intake kit for the 2012-2016 Impreza and KN filter:

Subaru Products

The only adjustment I had to make was get a larger air intake coupler for the airbox fitting.
Could you perhaps post a video so we could get a sound clip of how the set-up sounds together?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts