5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A large box from Staples Promotional Products showed up at my door yesterday. Here is what was inside.

2 Subaru collapsable chairs
1 Subaru insulated cooler bag

I received an email with a link to another Subaru survey last week but it never mentioned the chairs. A month after I bought my Impreza, I also got a Tumi messenger bag with a laptop sleeve inside. So bottom line, do the surveys and Subaru rewards you.

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Now that is something I would want as I frequently use fold-able lawn chairs on my driveway and you can seriously never have too many of them haha. The yoga mat is probably the next item on the way to you after another survey... I'm sure you could find use for that ? ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just received same package from Suburu, very impressed with their customer relations efforts! Never received anything from Infiniti having purchased 14 over the last 24 years.

·
Registered
46 Posts
What the ****!

Subaru has stuffed me around since November with this car (its even back at the dealer right now - it was meant to be ready yesterday!) and nothing for me.

·
Administrator
785 Posts
I've completed every survey from Subaru and haven't received anything. Not complaining about it since I got other free stuff from Subaru for other things. It must be random draw for free stuff from surveys.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Well, I did the surveys and didn't get anything either.

Maybe I should have given them all 10s on everything like the salesperson asked for . . . . Instead, I was realistic and also offered honest feedback about the radio turning on every time I start the car, the CVT shudder, etc. . . . :surprise:

Reactions: HuusiHuudi5

·
Registered
295 Posts
I have taken every survey that I have gotten from them, never gotten anything. Would really have liked the 2 chairs and cooler combo

1 - 18 of 18 Posts