5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone!

This is my first Subaru I have ever owned and I love it!

Some background on why I got a new car... my last car got totaled! I was not in the car and no one was injured except the car. That was the first car I owned.

Back to the Subaru though. I have a 17 Impreza Limitedin Island Blue Pearl. I really wanted the LED headlights and the roof rail options. Sacrificed on not having eye sight which is a bummer but wouldn't fit in the budget. And here is the picture of the car as it sits! Look forward to learning more about the car and possibly some upgrades :grin2:

I would love to get photo up but I need help! TIA

·
Administrator
785 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your purchase! Island Blue Pearl is an awesome color.

·
Premium Member
2017 Mazda CX-5 Sport
2,186 Posts
Looks great, welcome as well. This is a very nice group of people.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you guys! I can see. I got a lot of ideas from 8thcivic when I had my civic! But trying to post enough to sell! I had the Thule roof rack from my old car.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hi Everyone!

This is my first Subaru I have ever owned and I love it!

Some background on why I got a new car... my last car got totaled! I was not in the car and no one was injured except the car. That was the first car I owned.

Back to the Subaru though. I have a 17 Impreza Limitedin Island Blue Pearl. I really wanted the LED headlights and the roof rail options. Sacrificed on not having eye sight which is a bummer but wouldn't fit in the budget. And here is the picture of the car as it sits! Look forward to learning more about the car and possibly some upgrades :grin2:

I would love to get photo up but I need help! TIA
Welcome to the forum. If there's anything you need, be sure to let us know :smile2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts