5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My only complaint with the forum software, is that I can't display the message timestamps using a 24-hour clock. That's a feature that is in most forum software, but not this one (apparently vBulletin).

Also, why is this forum is not listed on the main AutoGuide.com list of forums ?!?!

Generally the threads are good, and there is no bickering like on some unnamed forums ...

Reactions: Subculture

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm trying to post a new thread and every time I post it disappears. This is my first post is there a reason its not letting me?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Are you sure?!?

No worries, only kidding :wink2:
I have to say, aside from a couple users who tend to be curt and less than helpful with direct answers that are sometimes missing the point, this is one of the better behaved forums I'm on these days.

Most have gotten to be so uncivil over the years. The problem is they let just anyone on the internet nowadays!

·
Premium Member
2017 Mazda CX-5 Sport
2,187 Posts
I think so far that we have some really decent people on this board. We have had to ban some spammers but that is pretty normal on forums. I haven't seen any trolling yet but that would be dealt with quickly. We are a car forum not an off topic forum so people come here to talk about cars.

As far as technical problems I would PM an administrator, I am not a programmer.

·
Premium Member
2017 Mazda CX-5 Sport
2,187 Posts
I pm'd an admin with no response but it seems to be letting me make threads from my phone now just not my laptop. Thanks.
Well that is odd!

Do you have any type of pop up blockers or something running?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts