5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a copy to buy or look at for the MY19 Impreza

Not owners manual but the factory service Manual

Specifically engine management, wiring, sensors etc and suspension.

Thank you :)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Would be a valuable resource to have if it is out there!

·
Registered
857 Posts
So far, it looks like Subaru is only making it available through an online subscription service.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Maybe it might.... :D

·
Registered
232 Posts
The subscription seems high except for a one time use.
Clifton

- 72 Hours (3 days) @ $34.95
- 30 Days @ $299.95
- 365 Days (1 year) @ $2499.95

·
Registered
857 Posts
I agree, it is too expensive for the average home mechanic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm still looking for service manual but so far no finding.

But I changed 2 P13W LED DRL refer from "WRX service manual" and I found many similar.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Depends on who you ask. The problem is if someone was to let this info go. Subaru could potentially come after for releasing information that isn't suppose to be released. Hence the reason they are charging for the service manuals. *Cough* Unless you work there *cough*

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sorry for bumping this thread over two months later, but I'm looking for wiring schematics for a couple projects, i.e. custom fog lights integrating my Sport LED DRL, a custom car stereo upgrade of some sort, etc.
And I'd rather not take my whole car apart to figure out how it's wired. Anyone come across the service manuals online somewhere in the past couple months? Don't really want to pay $35 to get access some PDFs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone have or know of a torque specification list on 2017/2018 Impreza (i.e. Oil Drain plug, Read Diff Drain/Fill plugs, Auto and Manual Transmission fluid drain/fill plugs...)? Thank You!
Rick (new member)

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Don't take my word for it but, typically, drain plugs are around torqued to ~25 give or take 1 or 2.

·
Registered
125 Posts
After a bit more researching, it looks like these new interactive manuals are LEGIT. There are no images of images, everything is drawn with vectors. Zooming in on the html dynamically resizes the diagrams instead of just pixelating them like blowing up an image usually does. I'm in the process of downloading the 2018 Impreza.

·
Registered
82 Posts
After a bit more researching, it looks like these new interactive manuals are LEGIT. There are no images of images, everything is drawn with vectors. Zooming in on the html dynamically resizes the diagrams instead of just pixelating them like blowing up an image usually does. I'm in the process of downloading the 2018 Impreza.
Is the FULL 2018 Factory Service Manual available for download? I paid for a 3 day subscription a couple of months ago and there were just a few useless pdfs available at that time.

I'll pay for another 3 day subscription if I can download the full FSM once and for all.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts