5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I noticed a new warning indicator light on for the first time. I've searched through the owners manual and online sources and can't find it described anywhere. It's an "i" in a yellow box immediately above the transmission selection indicator. I believe that it came on at the same time that the low fuel warning indicator did, but I don't think I've seen it when the low fuel was on before. Seems related since they both went off when I filled the tank this morning. Curious...

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
It's "i" for Information, but how you get to see that additional info, I don't know,
I see it too without going to low fuel.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's "i" for Information, but how you get to see that additional info, I don't know,
I see it too without going to low fuel.
Makes complete sense that it means information. But like you said, what information and how do you see it? And weird that it's not in the manual. Will have to ask the dealer next time I go in unless anyone has other thoughts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just push the i button on the steering column when you see that inticator and it will show you the message.. the one in the middle of the two arrows that let you cycle things like tyre pressure.. it will just tell you your fuel is low.

·
Registered
16 Posts
You will also see it if you have been driving for over 2 hours telling you you should take a break.. at least it does on the Australian model

·
Registered
308 Posts
That's interesting... there should be a list of what other things it could potentially say in that category. I can't find it anywhere on the Subaru website though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Definitely interesting. Can't imagine why they wouldn't put it in the manual. Guess I'll find out next time it comes on for something...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts