5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I use the MySubaru regularly to remote start and check in on the health of the Sube!
This screenshot popped up today and have no idea what could have caused it.
Has anyone seen this or have any ideas?
AB908E6D-7409-4FA0-AB05-42DDB545E4B2.jpeg

·
Registered
2017 Impreza 5DR Limited (CVT) w/ES & NAV
41 Posts
Sounds like your Starlink subscription has expired.

Reactions: longboy

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey! So a little more info, I installed an amp and new speakers in today which I’m thinking is what caused this. The battery was disconnected at a certain point so I think that might be it?
Should I reach out to Subaru or have I voiced the warranty? Might be a really dumb question but still

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you get this resolved? I may be having a similar issue albeit it's intermittent. I get this notification and the Red light goes on next to the SOS button on the overhead controls. I had been messing with fuses installing a dash cam.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Maybe it's something to do with the correct harness plug ins in the back, typically all the plugs are unique but I noticed 3 ports are identical and it looks as if there are only two harnesses that fit, I should have taken a picture before I disassembled, but I'm experiencing something similar to y'all and I think that might be the answer, I have yet to go back out and fiddle with it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Maybe it's an antitheft thing due to electrical system faults? it sounds like both of y'all were doing electrical work

1 - 9 of 9 Posts