5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to get it out there, there is a new update for the MySubaru iPhone app version 2.1.3. Looks & feels way better than the previous version & way easier to use. Apparently it's "been redesigned from the ground up and more functional". Check out the pics.

Attachments

·
Administrator
785 Posts
Not too much, but I really haven't had a reason to yet. I think the desktop version just got an upgrade so I'd probably use that more so than the app.

It is going to be really nice to record service. I always keep all my service records, but since I don't carry them with me it will be nice to have a quick reference should anything arise.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not too much, but I really haven't had a reason to yet. I think the desktop version just got an upgrade so I'd probably use that more so than the app.

It is going to be really nice to record service. I always keep all my service records, but since I don't carry them with me it will be nice to have a quick reference should anything arise.
It's a cool app. Pretty amazing to be able to locate the vehicle, lock or unlock it all from an iPhone app. Regarding "record service" the Carfax app allows you to do this also. Usually dealership visits take a few days to pop up but I use it all the time.

·
Administrator
785 Posts
You have to upgrade Starlink for the features correct?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You have to upgrade Starlink for the features correct?
I received a year free trial when I bought my Sport, but I'll have to upgrade or pay when the trial ends. Totally worth it if the car is stolen or misplaced at the mall lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts