5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
I’m right there with you too but it seems like they are not interested at this point in time from the email they sent back to me. Subaru decided to join the header and front pipe to one single unit so it would be pricey to develop one. I can see them maybe making a midpipe that’s resonated with a hemholtz to pair with their catback, but that might just be wishful thinking.

Not wishful anymore! The midpipe exists!
Came out about a month ago.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Not wishful anymore! The midpipe exists!
Came out about a month ago.
Yeah saw that. Though the midpipe for a hatchback/Crosstrek has different routing than the sedan. If the exhaust hangers are all there regardless of sedan or hatch I might have to do a full exhaust swap on it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hope someone posts a sound clip whenever they dive in!
I've been super tempted for the last month. I had the single exit exhaust and now the quad. I get really impulsive when it comes to nameless performance stuff. I'm just trying to debate whether I want a resonator or go res delete.

·
Registered
CM Grey 2017 Sport Hatch CVT
52 Posts
I've been super tempted for the last month. I had the single exit exhaust and now the quad. I get really impulsive when it comes to nameless performance stuff. I'm just trying to debate whether I want a resonator or go res delete.
We’re in the same boat. i’m thinking of having 2 setups potentially. I currently have the 5” nameless axelback. I’m thinking i’ll go for the resonator version of the midpipe, and then get a muffler delete quad tip, and then have the single exit for those long trips and what not. I’d be interested to see what each different configuration sounds like though.

·
Registered
2019 Sport 5MT
66 Posts
If congress passes the new covid spending bill and I get a stimulus payment of 1400, I think it would only be appropriate to use the money for what it was intended for: stimulating the economy by spending it at an American small business. And if using just over half of it makes my ride look and sound sweeter, I guess that's the sacrifice I'm willing to make to help our economy. It's not upgrading my car, rather, it's my patriotic duty.

Or at least that's how I'll frame it when discussing this rather large purchase with my wife.

·
Registered
CM Grey 2017 Sport Hatch CVT
52 Posts
I wish they had something like this for the sedan
Yeah, sadly nameless only has a single exit for the sedan

61 - 68 of 68 Posts