5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Need opinions and/or suggestions.

With some fabrication with the rear bumper and exhaust pipe customization, do y’all think the nameless quad exhaust would fit a 2020 Subaru Impreza sedan?
Well you can make anything fit if you have the tools and the ability, but I'm not sure what it looks like under the sedan. I'm guessing the mid pipe is just longer since the sedan has a bit more booty and is 6.5 in longer than the hatch.
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

I can try and shoot a text to Matt from nameless and see if he knows what the difference is and if it's doable at all.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well you can make anything fit if you have the tools and the ability, but I'm not sure what it looks like under the sedan. I'm guessing the mid pipe is just longer since the sedan has a bit more booty and is 6.5 in longer than the hatch.
View attachment 26345
I can try and shoot a text to Matt from nameless and see if he knows what the difference is and if it's doable at all.
Midpipe is definitely longer. I keep looking at the back and I just want something more aggressive looking. I know with the sedan I'm limited to some extent but hopefully I can figure something out 😅

·
Registered
'22 Impreza Sport Sedan w/ CVT
93 Posts
I too wanna know lol
View attachment 26345

·
Registered
1 Posts
Need opinions and/or suggestions.

With some fabrication with the rear bumper and exhaust pipe customization, do y’all think the nameless quad exhaust would fit a 2020 Subaru Impreza sedan?

Out of curiosity did anyone ever find out about if it'd fit ? (Trying to piece everything together beforehand as my Impreza comes in mid September)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts