5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to remove this piece circled in blue.... does anyone know how? I've only seen removal of the center console, but, I'd like to just remove this back piece if possible.
I have 4 strobe lights that needs the lighter or usb (but I can't use the USB since it's used for the phone for navigation)...

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Might need some help here. I also haven't been able to get the cigarette lighter in the arm rest to work even once... I tried replacing the fuse for "Cigarette/Heated seats" and nothing happened. Anyone tried the cigarette lighter in the arm rest and know how to fix that? I've never used it before.... brand new, but doesn't work.

·
Registered
2019 Impreza 5 dr. Island Blue Pearl Limited
119 Posts
Have you tried a different charger? Possible that the one you are testing is too short to make the bottom connection in this particular 12v port.

Reactions: Dradeth

·
Registered
866 Posts
The short answer is that it pulls off. Starting at the bottom is probably easiest.

Take a look at the photos in this thread. Many of the details you're interested in are shown.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you tried a different charger? Possible that the one you are testing is too short to make the bottom connection in this particular 12v port.
Yes, it works on the charger in the front. But you make a good point. Perhaps the one in the arm rest is too long for the charger to reach? Would think they are standard though.

·
Registered
2019 Impreza 5 dr. Island Blue Pearl Limited
119 Posts
Should be standard. Part number for inside center console and below the dashboard are both: Power Outlet 86711AL010.

It's possible that the power outlet just happens to be defective, or could be a bad connection/wiring harness going to it.

Looks like the center console wiring harness part numbers are:

81870FL00A (w/out heated seats)

81870FL01A (w/ heated seats)

Reactions: Dradeth
1 - 6 of 6 Posts