5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Premium Wagon
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just picked up my new 2020 Premium Wagon a couple weeks ago! Lots of the threads on here have already been helpful in giving me some ideas on what I want to do with it, so thank you for all the help. I'm coming from a 2009 Toyota Rav4 so this has been a bit of a change, however my new car really reminds me of my first car from highschool, a 2004 Hyundai Elantra GT Wagon in a very similar color. I loved this car and have been very happy to be back in such a fun wagon again!

So far the only things I've done is to throw on some wind deflectors and some Sylvia ZXE Xenon headlights which were a couple bucks but completely worth it if you live in a more wooded area. Can't wait to share what I decide to do in the future and to see what others are doing to their's!

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Welcome and you picked a great year a lot less recalls and issues! You'll love it forsure love mine and am coming from a 450awhp Eagle Talon.

·
Registered
2018 Base Wagon
15 Posts
Did you transfer your NY tags or get new ones? I am still waiting on my tags, just curious how long it took yours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts