5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi! wife just got a 5dr limited in crystal white pearl. nice to meet you all!
Congrats on the new ride!!......this makes me excited because I've ordered the Limited in this color as well with Ivory interior. I have to wait until February for mine LOL Beautiful pic there !

·
Registered
22 Posts
After seeing your beautiful white Impreza which I ordered too, I'm glad I didn't add the body side moldings on my order.I think the lines of the car look great as they are. I wanted to add the rocker panel spoilers to the bottom like the Sport model, and they told me they wouldn't fit, that it can't be done. Maybe someone can chime in here, why wouldn't they fit as it is the same car as far as the body size etc ..Right ?

·
Registered
308 Posts
After seeing your beautiful white Impreza which I ordered too, I'm glad I didn't add the body side moldings on my order.I think the lines of the car look great as they are. I wanted to add the rocker panel spoilers to the bottom like the Sport model, and they told me they wouldn't fit, that it can't be done. Maybe someone can chime in here, why wouldn't they fit as it is the same car as far as the body size etc ..Right ?
That doesn't make sense to me. I don't think there is any difference that would stop you from installing the rocker panel spoilers. The only reason they won't fit is if for some strangely odd reason the body is "longer"

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whoa! i didn't even realize/notice the two were different! (sport vs. the rest)

i'm pretty sure the sport ones would fit on ours. does it just attach from under and fit over it? i don't see where ours would remove completely to swap in the sport ones.

btw, we got package #33 with footwell illum lights.

·
Registered
22 Posts
whoa! i didn't even realize/notice the two were different! (sport vs. the rest)

i'm pretty sure the sport ones would fit on ours. does it just attach from under and fit over it? i don't see where ours would remove completely to swap in the sport ones.

btw, we got package #33 with footwell illum lights.
Have you had any issues with the infotainment system ? Since I ordered one like yours, I was just wondering as a bunch of people on here are having problems....thanks for any info....have you had any issues with the car at all ?

·
Registered
229 Posts
What will also help in mentioning those issues if any is including your production date if you know it. That way if there's a certain production batch that is known to have a lot of problems then we can point it out here.

It's a level of information you can't get anywhere else, and we're the best group for it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi guys, no issues at all with the infotainment system. just hit 1k miles on it a few days ago. i have seen a few threads popup with the speakers sounding blown, screen freezing, etc. they mostly seem related to really cold temps < ~30F i think?
i'm in CA where the temps don't get that low (maybe 50F) so far. no issues other than the sound slightly pausing when the back up (reverse) camera displays. only issue i have with it is seeing if the JDM STi push to start button will work on this car =) oh, and bad mileage actually. will monitor it after break-in.

i don't know the production date but i'll try to hunt it down.

·
Registered
33 Posts
What will also help in mentioning those issues if any is including your production date if you know it. That way if there's a certain production batch that is known to have a lot of problems then we can point it out here.

It's a level of information you can't get anywhere else, and we're the best group for it.
That's a good point. How do I find out about the production date of my car? I looked at my sales invoice and the only information that looks like could be related to that is the "Stock #"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts