5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Newbie here from West Michigan. This is my first ever Subaru. I’ve heard good things for years and test drove a few but when I saw this Island Blue Pearl I fell in love. Drove her home today! I can’t wait to get started on some mods and personalization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
Nice color wish I could see in person. Not too many 2017-2018 Imprezas in my area except for the Wrx and Sti. Hoping one day I could see that color as I didn't see at the dealerships. They mostly had silver and black. I have the crystal white pearl which was also difficult for me to find. Many Subaru dealerships in California are usually small and now there starting to upgrade and renovate into newer bigger and cleaner facilities. Subaru just keeps moving up and growing. By the way Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Howdy, I am in Michigan as well. I had a hard time choosing between the Island Blue and Lapis Blue and ended up with the darker one.
I am headed up to Boyne Mountain for Subaru Winterfest today btw. Sounds like they put on a cool event.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts