5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! Picked up my new 2017 yesterday and enjoying the ride.

Traded in a 12 year old Forester with 135K (and jumping in here from the Forester Forum), so not new to the Subaru. Hope this car will serve me as well and as long.

I'm looking to learn more about this vehicle, so thought I would make this a quick hello and then it's off to the forums! :smile2:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Greetings! Picked up my new 2017 yesterday and enjoying the ride.

Traded in a 12 year old Forester with 135K (and jumping in here from the Forester Forum), so not new to the Subaru. Hope this car will serve me as well and as long.

I'm looking to learn more about this vehicle, so thought I would make this a quick hello and then it's off to the forums! :smile2:
Welcome to the forum & congrats on your new ride :smile2:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a Premium with Packages #13 (Eyesight) and #4a (various bits) in Island Blue.

I'm still learning the electronics, but the Eyesight system seems amazingly good at tracking the direction and speed of relevant objects to keep notifications meaningful.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Add: Hatchback! (Just realized I left that off, and don't see edit buttons at the moment.)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Edit button just appeared (must be after a 5 post minimum)! :smile2:

·
Administrator
785 Posts
Awesome! Island Blue is a great color.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
At the moment, the only thing I miss is the higher clearance (and of course it wasn't easy to turn in my older Subie). :crying:

The Impreza was less expensive for the trim level than the Forester. We need a little less room now and the mileage is much improved! :smile2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts