5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Mazda CX-5 Sport
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Impreza folks! New member here from Syracuse NY. Just purchased a 2017 Impreza Sport 5 door. My first Subie was a 2.5RS a loooong time ago, since then I have owned 5 Subarus and this Impreza is my 6th. I have to say out of all of the many cars I have owned in my life this Impreza is my favorite. Is it the fast car I ever owned? Oh heck no but I love it anyway.

(tried to post some photos but I guess I am not allowed)

I discovered this forum thanks to an opinionated member of yours over on NASIOC, "drpoop".

·
Administrator
785 Posts
Welcome! I've seen your posts over at NASIOC, but I'm not sure the guy you referenced has ever posted under that name. Congrats on your purchase!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome to the boards and congratulations. I definitely do want to see some photos of your old Subies though. Are you big into modifications?

·
Premium Member
2017 Mazda CX-5 Sport
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Welcome to the boards and congratulations. I definitely do want to see some photos of your old Subies though. Are you big into modifications?
Not really, with my first Subie a 2.5RS I did a nice stereo system. Panasonic head unit and Pioneer speakers and I put a CAI on it and dressed up all of the vac lines in the engine with red lines. Oh and I added off road lights.

Lemme see, with my Forester Sport I built a front light bar and put some off road lights on it. Did some light upgrades to the stereo, CAI oh and I put a full WRX suspension on it but after a couple of months decided I didn't like the ride so I went back to stock.

[/url] paste image host[/IMG]

Then I had a silver Legacy Limited for a while, loved that car, totally loaded.
Then another Forester, again doing light mods and a light bar.

Then I got a 2013 Legacy but really didn't like the car because it was a Premium and I swear the interior was so cheap and plain looking. The car was good to me though.

I only had that car for a year and a half and decided to trade it for my current 2017 Impreza Sport. So far my favorite Subie. :)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have you on Board!

Reactions: C J

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hello Impreza folks! New member here from Syracuse NY. Just purchased a 2017 Impreza Sport 5 door. My first Subie was a 2.5RS a loooong time ago, since then I have owned 5 Subarus and this Impreza is my 6th. I have to say out of all of the many cars I have owned in my life this Impreza is my favorite. Is it the fast car I ever owned? Oh heck no but I love it anyway.

(tried to post some photos but I guess I am not allowed)

I discovered this forum thanks to an opinionated member of yours over on NASIOC, "drpoop".
Hey ObewanKenobi, welcome to the forum. If there's anything you need, be sure to let us know :smile2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts