5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here and I wanted to say hi. We just picked up my wife's 2017 Impreza 5dr Sport. Absolutely love this car! I bought my first subaru in July this year in the form of a Crosstrek and absolutely love it! So when it was time to get my wife a new ride I knew it was going to be another Subaru. After test driving the Premium model Impreza she was hooked on the Impreza but wanted a more sporty look/feel. Her's is the first Lithium Red Pearl sold in our area and it has the Eyesight, Harmon Kardon and Sunroof pkg. We really wanted a 5 spd but were told the soonest one would be available was middle of January, or we could order one exactly like we wanted and get it in mid February. Being impatient we chose the CVT automatic. After test driving it in real world situations like we would encounter on a daily basis we decided it was probably better for our driving styles anyway. We couldn't be happier with our choice. We have owned over 30 cars in the 16 years my wife and I have been together. Vehicles from Chevrolet, Ford, Chrysler, Buick, Honda, Nissan, Toyota and Mini. But now we are definitely Subaru people. Plus being members of the ASPCA and getting the no haggle VIP Pricing, I would say our next vehicle will be another Subaru (our daughter starts driving next year).

I have already tinted the windows with Suntek CXP 18% on the sides and rear and Suntek CIR 70% on the full windshield. Plans to just add some Sylvania headlight bulbs after she opens one of her Christmas gifts tomorrow, lol. I know LED bulbs would be "better" but I have used the Sylvania bulbs for many years and never had any issues. Also, we may, if we can find a set we agree on, change the wheels for a set that is matte bronze. I think with the pearl in the red it would just pop with bronze wheels. Other than that, not much else planned, or not much else that needs to be done to this car. It is fun to drive just as it is!

Hope to chat with you guys on here in the future!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts