5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm new member going to be buying new Subaru Impreza hatchback at the end of June, just debating/deciding which package to go with, this will be my first Subaru although my brother owns a BRZ and my parents the forester. Plan on throwing CAI, Exhaust and new headers as soon as I can!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome Why do you want to do all that to the hatch
It's good enough the way it is with the paddles
WRX Sport or Sti I would be looking at
That's just my opinion

·
Registered
308 Posts
There are a lot of reasons why people would do it... hat's probably also the reason we have an aftermarket parts thread on here too...

Why wouldn't you do all of that to the hatch is another relevant question in this case?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yah, I would love to do something to bump the power on my 17 impreza as well.

I have 2 friends that owns WRX, and both already had their engine replaced. One was within warranty, but the other had to pay quite a bit for a motor swap.

I like how our imprezas are NA, but just needs a little bump in power, nothing crazy.

My 2009 Civic si is at over 200whp with just intake, header, exhaust, and flashpro tuned. That is also a 2 litre na motor, but responds to mods a lot better then any other NA car I have seen.

I don't hope to make it as fast as my civic, since thats like comparing apples to oranges, but id be happy with a little more power.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hey I'm new member going to be buying new Subaru Impreza hatchback at the end of June, just debating/deciding which package to go with, this will be my first Subaru although my brother owns a BRZ and my parents the forester. Plan on throwing CAI, Exhaust and new headers as soon as I can!
Welcome to the forum :wink2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts