5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After taking the rear of my right Sideskirt out twice now (cracked right rear corner..) I finally found a cheap solution.
I added a STi front lip.. but found these side skirt extensions *that cover up my cracked sideskirt and actually compliment the rest of the body stuff... Universal Side skirt extensions Enjoy

·
Super Moderator
1,708 Posts
I used a pair of front ones very much like that on a 3g Eclipse I had 20 years ago. They look good and protect the lip(s) from rock chips.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't like it. Why didn't you just get a set of the STI side under spoilers to match the front under spoiler?
25 dollars plus another side skirt painted is about $500..total.. a new right side skirt plus paint..plus STi sideskirts..$900 plus.... I didnt have to buy a new right side skirt this time bought one after the first time I lost a chunk ... the ext I have covers the missing chunk now .and looks decent.. don't have alot of expendable cash like that.. your car looks good, but so does mine IMO.. ;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been eyeing those ever since I got the car. Was curious how they looked. I do wish they were a bit longer, but not bad. How do they attach?
With supplied Screws..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts