5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Impreza Sport MT
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Names Robby from Hawaii, just recently purchased a 2021 Impreza Hatch 5MT Sport and love it!

Used to drive a is250. Figured the is250 would be great for a family car but for some reason I wanted something with a hatch.. going by where I live an SUV or van would be really tough to park since my area is very tight in space. Impreza wasn't my first choice of a Subaru, looked at Forester than a Crosstrek just cause it had MT, then came to find out the closest Servco Subaru ended up having a Impreza Hatch 5MT but only in white.. and we went for it. Monthly payments are much better than the is250 and I guess driving a MT makes you looker cooler? LOLS!! By all means i'm really happy owner.

I'm really happy I've found this community and looking forward to learn more of our Imprezas.

Robby

Attachments

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
1,031 Posts
Welcome!

Mahalos bro!! They wife is getting the hang of it too haha
I'm not saying it's the main reason I married my wife, but she knew how to drive a manual when we met and we've been married 30+ years ;)

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Impreza Sport MT
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! How long do you think you will wait until you start making modifications on it?
Ever since I've purchased the car I already had plans in mind on lowering it with rims and exhaust.. lols and a few exterior things I want to do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts