5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Subaru impreza 5 hatchback 2019/chevrolet caprice estate 1987
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,my name is Davy and I'm from Belgium. Recently we bought a new Subaru impreza 5 gen hatchback ,we want something different so we chose for subaru 馃榿. Also we have a chevrolet caprice estate from '87 so I think we have the best of both worlds . One jap and one american 馃榿. Here are some pictures of the new member of our family.
Grtz rusty

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you ,I'm glad I found this forum . It's hard to find groups like this 馃槉

Premium Member
Hey it's my car Rims and all LOL Good choice man. I did not get the side skirts but I did get the sti Wing. And the sti rear bumper skirts I dont think will work with my Rally Armor Mud flaps Best mod IMO RA flaps make it look awesome.

Mine is the Sport Version.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you , mine was a demo model so It had the whole sti package . The rims make the car 馃憣馃槑. I like the mud flaps on yours ,its more rally look 馃憤馃憤

Registered
Nice pick up! Sounds like you got the same deal as me, an ex-demo with most of the STI bits.

Is yours a CVT? Did you get the STI gear selector?
Also you appear to missing the last couple of exterior items, the rear spoiler above the window and the rear spats behind the wheels.
I actually had to order the rear spats direct from STI in Japan as that appears the only place you can get them from....

Here's a picture of mine. :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I have the sti gear selector 馃槉 I didn't know that there is a sti rear spoiler 馃槻 maybe I will upgrade mine in the future. I have the stock spoiler now .

Nice subi and I like the collor 馃憣馃憣

Registered
Ooof! Good looking wheels!

Are these the OEM wheels on the Subaru parts site? I have called multiple dealers and they have told me that they will not fit my sport 2019 and they have never run across it.

Premium Member
They Are OEM upgrades. Here is the part number grabbed from the site.

The Chrome ones am not sure you can get in USA.

Registered
Thank you!! I don't understand how some parts departments have no knowledge or tell you things won't fit when clearly they are listed on the website!

Registered
STI make them in 6 flavours;
  • 2 sizes, 17" & 18"
  • 3 Colours, Black, Silver (painted not chrome) & Gunmetal grey.

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
Ooof! Good looking wheels!

Are these the OEM wheels on the Subaru parts site? I have called multiple dealers and they have told me that they will not fit my sport 2019 and they have never run across it.
Mine are original sti rims for subaru馃槉

1 - 16 of 16 Posts