5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I ordered my wife's new 2017 Impreza. Took a little over 3 weeks but it's finally here . She loves her new wagon . I drove it a couple times . It's very nice . We took delivery of the wagon on Thursday but that same day I had it tinted and right over to the tire shop .

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
i got mine in red sport edition cant wait for delivery i hope it dont take 3 weeks i was told i can pick it up next week sometime i opted out of the roofrack but loving the wheels i got the 18s on mine

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the wheels i bought are from a company called DRAG . they are 18inch wheels. i wanted 18's but i purchased the "limited" package due to the lighting. love the new LED headlight out put. its amazing. i have fully customized hid headlights on my truck . these led headlights are almost as good on the light output. then again my other headlights cost me a lot of cheese. i went with the stock tire size of the sport. at this point I'm looking for an exhaust . but looks like I'm going to have to make my own . i want quad tips like the wrx wagons. also need some road armor mud flaps

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yea as of now gotta do custom exhaust I'm thinking of asking the exhaust guys to bend me a pipe that I could replace the stock intake and have a custom one

·
Registered
308 Posts
An exhaust shop should be able to make a nice muffler delete for a fairly cheap price, just get the tips you want and take those over :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts