5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
huge mistake on Subaru's part...now, anybody considering one will move onto another manufacturer. oh well, their loss.

·
Administrator
767 Posts
I still don't understand the logic on this. It's pretty clear that the consumer wants hatch style vehicles. They would sell so many of these...me included.

They must know something we don't.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Subaru doing everything in their power to insure my '18 Impreza is my last Subaru. With all the bullshit infotainment and fit-and-finish issues I've had, the only other Subaru I'd ever consider is a WRX/STI hatch.

·
Administrator
2017 Imp 5 door. Auto, Red.
2,082 Posts
I still don't understand the logic on this. It's pretty clear that the consumer wants hatch style vehicles. They would sell so many of these...me included.

They must know something we don't.
I guess they want people to buy the turbo Forester? Dunno, seems odd to me.

·
Registered
778 Posts
in our area it seems more people prefer the sedans than hatches. maybe not from Subaru, but I know for a fact that our local Honda dealer sells 5 Civic sedans to 1 Civic hatchback. but for me personally, I prefer the hatch. Subaru sticking with sedan only version of the WRX/STI is just plain stupid. sure, they will sell them alright like they do now. but if they really want to bring in more sales, they need the hatch in the line up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts