5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

201 - 220 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm looking at replacing my car's wheels and tires. The roads where I live in Washington can be really rough so I would like to get a little more rubber and clearance without changing the suspension. The wheels I want to get are Konig Freeforms 17x8 with 38mm offset. Do you guys think 235/55/R17 would rub at stock height with rally armor flaps. I think 225/50/R17 would probably be a better choice just curious how big you can go without rubbing everyday.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Nice. Welcome to the fifteen52 family.
Oh yeah. You have a set of tarmacs right? I saw your car on you profile picture. Im thinking of getting a new red rally armor for my car but i dont know if it’s gonna look nice on my car. I mean for my over all set up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Oh yeah. You have a set of tarmacs right? I saw your car on you profile picture. Im thinking of getting a new red rally armor for my car but i dont know if it’s gonna look nice on my car. I mean for my over all set up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I used to have Work CR2Ps. When I decided to buy my Rally Armor, I thought fifteen52 would pair nicely and I think they do. IMO, Rally Armor will look great on yours too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Fifteen52 Turbomac 18x9 +42 5x100 with Nitto Neo Gen 225/40/18
BCracing Coilover Suspension
Very well done. Did you have to run any camber in the front or do any fender play to get the 18x9's to fit? Looks like a perfect fit. Want to really know what my limits are with this car. Wanted to go 18x8.5 +35 but looks like 18x9 high offset would work too?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Has anyone put a set of 04 STI BBS wheels on a 17+ yet? I have mine I took off my Legacy before trading it in and I wondering how they would look. If I decide to put them on I will get them refurbished first.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Has anyone seen Enkei TS-10 on a hatch sport? I have been looking all over the net. Would love to pull the trigger on 18x8 +45 TS-10s after seeing them on MGM color.

201 - 220 of 230 Posts