5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

101 - 120 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
I really wish that color was an option when I bought mine...I think I've seen it on Crosstreks but not the Imprezas. Looks great!
I agree, but I think you’re thinking of the cement blue/gray color on the XV. The 50th color is different although they do look similar. If the impreza had the XV’s cement color OR Nardo Gray I would be in love.

·
Registered
2019 Impreza Premium Hatch CVT
174 Posts
I agree, but I think you’re thinking of the cement blue/gray color on the XV. The 50th color is different although they do look similar. If the impreza had the XV’s cement color OR Nardo Gray I would be in love.
Turns out the blue I was thinking of is the Quartz Blue on the Crosstrek. I see one in the town where I work and I've always liked blue, just not big on the blues offered on the Imprezas when I bought my 2019. Definitely different than the blue on this build, but I dig it.

Quartz Blue:

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
wow- like wow, so nice! Thank you for posting- just ordered QuickLIFT Plus (because of you!)

·
Registered
69 Posts
This is the nicest looking late model impreza I saw! ?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #109

·
Registered
14 Posts
@x1s1x300 Do you think they sell just the Garnish Portion of the Rear Bumper for the Center Exhaust without the full Exhaust system? I was trying to figure it out but couldn't find it on the RHD Website.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
@x1s1x300 Do you think they sell just the Garnish Portion of the Rear Bumper for the Center Exhaust without the full Exhaust system? I was trying to figure it out but couldn't find it on the RHD Website.
As far as I know, the garnish is not sold separately.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Loving your build so far, man.

Did you ever get rid of that sport mesh grille? I'm from norcal; would love to throw that on my new hatch!

·
Registered
88 Posts
x1s1x300
What are your wheel specs? I'm looking at getting some different wheels. Just wanna know what specs to look at for a flush fit. Currently running 2016 STI limited wheels on adapters.

101 - 120 of 157 Posts