5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

141 - 144 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey! @x1s1x300 i absolutely love your cars build, and have taken a lot of inspiration from it! I’ll be sure to post better picture of my lady but this is her currently...

I was hoping you could tell me a little about the installation of the sti muffler system, and if you did it yourself and was it very complicated? I am excited about ordering it but I don’t know any great mechanics in my area that I trust so... I would like to do it myself.

Second question, did you ceramic coat and have you ever thought of doing it?

Lastly do you know of any other places that do a engine cover like your SSD cover. I contacted the blog and they have discontinued it. (I wonder why?) have you had any issues with it? Maybe just not enough buyers... but I just love the look!

Lastly I’m getting some Enkei TS-10’s (storm grey) wrapped in Pilot Sports in a few months which will be great!

What I have done so far:
  • OEM Sport Grill replacement
  • STI spoiler replacement
  • black/white stars Subaru Emblem replacement
  • black/white font rally armor mud flaps
  • black/red carbon fiber vinyl steering whee Subaru emblem overlay
  • 35% tint all around

·
Registered
2017 Sport Hatch
14 Posts
He helped me with info when I did my STI exhaust myself and I'm very grateful for that. It's pretty simple even the cutting part. The template provided makes sure you don't over cut. Even if the cut is not clean, the part that goes over it hides everything. Dremel works good or an air saw with a fine blade. The kit came with everything you need to bolt it up. It's all in Japanese, but the pictures are clear. Did mine back in May. Love the look and the very unique sound.

141 - 144 of 144 Posts