5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’m in the process of changing my 2018 base Impreza from airbags to being lifted and was wondering if anyone has off road bumpers? I found a bunch for the cross trek would they fit our cars?

thanks!
pic for attention

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am 100 percent sure this would fit your 5th gen. Lifted or not. WARN winch bumper If you search around, it's cheaper. It was about 400 bucks when they first introduced it, but it jumped to about 700 and some.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I am not 100% sure that 2018 Crosstrek parts fit our 2017+ Imprezas. You'd have to be the pioneer for the bumpers and let us know how it goes. I'm curious myself since it would be nice to have something with a better approach angle.

Everyone keeps saying that the Crosstrek is just a lifted Impreza, but when I installed the lift for my 2017 Impreza Sport the sway bar extenders they gave me only worked for the Crosstrek brackets. Imprezas have some different parts.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Everyone keeps saying that the Crosstrek is just a lifted Impreza, but when I installed the lift for my 2017 Impreza Sport the sway bar extenders they gave me only worked for the Crosstrek brackets. Imprezas have some different parts.
Yes. The suspensions are different. The front bumpers mount the same.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts