5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some suggestions on different mods I should do to my 2019 Subaru Impreza premium hatchback. I've been wanting to make it more offroad capable and better overall! If you have any cool part please comment and even post a picture of it if you can.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Definitely a lift kit since stock the cars are so low. Anderson Design Fabrication, Subielift OZ, Rallitek are companies with Impreza lift kits off the top of my head.

All terrain tires are also a must since they will help with traction. The two most common are the Yokohama Geolandar GO15 and the newer Falken Wildpeak AT Trail. You will most likely have to go with smaller wheels (15" or 16") to account for the limited tire sizes out there for our cars since our fenders are smaller than the Crosstrek. The Falkens don't come in a 15" size yet.

There's a few threads on the forum with lots of info like what size wheels and tires fit and other things. I'm at my work computer so don't have pictures yet.

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
1,131 Posts
Paul at Primitive makes is top notch stuff.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I would definitely recommend skid plates if you're going off road. I know that when I took my car to a local trail my buddies were saying that my rear diff was getting close to the rocks. Primitive makes the most affordable and honestly the best. They now have an option to make a hole to make oil changes easier especially if you have a Fumoto valve. On some of their plates the hole also has a slide out cover. Not sure if the 5th Gen Impreza plate has that option yet.

·
Registered
8 Posts
extreme led side shooters i wanna say they were like 150ish. can deff find cheaper ones. the mount is from ase fabrications but many companies make the mount

·
Registered
8 Posts
ur gunna wanna buy the ones for crosstrek if u have impreza. the hood mounted ones or the ones mounted infront of the mirror (like mine are)
check out LP adventure,asw fabrication,crawford performance,diode dynamics and extremeledlightbars. those are all the companies i know off the top of my head that make brakets for 17+ prez amd 18+ trek

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm running FALKEN WILDPEAK A/T TRAIL 215/65R16 102H XL. Just the slightest rubbing when braking and turning at the same time but I got mudflaps installed as well.
Do you think the rubbing is caused by the tire being too wide or too big? If its one or the other ill size down just a little bit.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Do you think the rubbing is caused by the tire being too wide or too big? If its one or the other ill size down just a little bit.
The tire is the perfect size. The rubbing is from the aftermarket mudflaps I have installed. Wouldn't rub if I took them off. And even then it rarely does and it's not harsh either.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Subie Lift Oz makes a fantastic lift for our vehicles. Got my lift in just need skid guards now. View attachment 24424 View attachment 24425
I am looking to purchase this same exact lift for my 2019 Subaru Impreza. My question is, what is the right one to purchase on the website? There are two kits on the site that state they are two inch lift kits but i am not sure which one fits my generation of impreza.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts