5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this possible? Someone over on reddit asked the question and posted this picture showing that the manual mentions how to do it (except for Australian models).

However, when I looked through my manual (Impreza Sport), I didn't see this mentioned. I even tried to do it with my key fob / remote start and had no luck. Is this actually a feature?

·
Registered
121 Posts
which car & model?

Is this possible? Someone over on reddit asked the question and posted this picture showing that the manual mentions how to do it (except for Australian models).

However, when I looked through my manual (Impreza Sport), I didn't see this mentioned. I even tried to do it with my key fob / remote start and had no luck. Is this actually a feature?
nothing mentioned about which year and car, plus what model.
what make you think it's for a impreza?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nothing mentioned about which year and car plus model.'
what make you think it's for a impreza?
Because the guy who posted it titled the post '17' Impreza models missing some features' and then said he was looking through his manual and saw this.

·
Registered
730 Posts

With some vehicles if the key is inserted into the drivers door key hole & turned the windows will open/close. If this works with the key fob it'll be a good feature for summer time. I will try tomorrow & let you know if it works but I have the Sport trim too.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I tried the key fob trick to open the windows on mine (a limited) and it definitely does not work. I guess I didn't try closing open windows.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Darn my 08 jetta had it but it had to be activated with a programmer... I had it done tho so the key fob rolled them all up or down... I so hoped the impreza had it too :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts