5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Models

Starting at $18,395, to no surprise the 2017 Impreza comes available as a Sedan or 5-door. Both models come with a few trims to choose from all depending on the usual things you as an owner need to decide on; price, transmission, driving technology, amenities, etc.

All 2017 Subaru Impreza Models:
  • 2.0i Sedan
  • 2.0i 5-door
  • 2.0i Premium Sedan
  • 20.i Premium 5-door
  • 2.0i Sport Sedan
  • 2.0i Sport 5-door
  • 2.0i Limited Sedan
  • 2.0i Limited 5-door
More: Impreza Model Index

Exterior Colors

Complementing its sleek and sporty exterior design are 8 colors to choose from that suit a wide range of buyers from those wanting to blend in or stand out. Rocker panels and side mirrors come body-colored, a great setup up from the previous generation. Sport tech buyers get gloss black trim.

Exterior Color Options:
  • Crystal White Pearl
  • Venetian Red Pearl
  • Ice Silver Metallic
  • Carbide Gray Metallic
  • Crystal Black Silica
  • Island Blue Pearl
  • Lapis Blue Metallic
  • Lithium Red Pearl

Interior Colors

Even with as tame as the 2017+ Impreza might look, Subaru included carbon fiber trim which goes with any of the available 5 interior finishes you choose from. Admittedly, Black Sporty Cloth is our favorite.

Interior Color Options:
  • Black Sport Cloth
  • Black Cloth
  • Black Leather
  • Ivory Cloth
  • Ivory Leather

Packages

Base owners won't have any packages to choose from, options open up to Premium and Sport owners. Moonroof, Steering Response Fog Lights, Blind-Spot Detection/Rear Cross-Traffic Alert and EyeSight Driver Assist Technology are just some things you get to choose from. Fortunately Subaru has included a diverse list of accessories for owners still wanting more.

Accessories

With 30+ available accessories for 2017, guaranteed there's something for you, even if it means going back after ordering your Impreza. For owners looking for the regular stuff; all-weather floor mats, auto-dimming interior and exterior mirrors, door edge guards, body side molding will get your attention. The only "performance" related accessory is STI CVT Shift Knob listed for $205, hopefully Subaru has plans for more STI goodies in the the future.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Thank you very much for posting this ! Great to have everything compiled in one thread to give people an easier way at putting their plans in perspective ;)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Is anyone here planning to get the all weather mats because just like any OEM mats they are just about as visually pleasing as rubber mats get, BUT (some of you might have seen this coming) in terms of holding up to the winter mess some of us deal with it wont hold up nearly as well as something from Weather Tech.

But if your sales guy throws it in then, bonus for you :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Great find/post "Administrator." Can anyone clear up a seemingly inconsistency in what Subaru has shared? First they list, as per above, that there will be two different reds, and in their site "galley," give us the schematic picture of Venetian Red Pearl (the darker one) and also Lithium Red Pearl, but when you actually choose to build it, no more Venetian Red Pearl. Wondering if there will actually be two reds? If not, saw a one sentence line that the Lithium Red Pearl was unique to the Impreza, so guessing that will be one we get.

Either way, showed my wife the schematic pictures of both, and she said (and I agree) that both are good looking.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I see what you're talking about. I just checked the site as well, and there's only one red. It is a darker red, does look really nice so I agree with you and your wife ! But if that's what was said than I guess it's in fact the Lithium Red Pearl. Why would they put the other red there ?!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just spent 20 minutes talking with a Subaru "customer advocate" and he echoed, after his yesterday 2017 Impreza ride-n-drive, what we saw in a posted elsewhere from another Subie sales person after that person too had done their staff ride-n-drive, that the car looks even better in person than all the Subaru and media pictures he had seen before.

I want to see it up close! Hope it is as good as reported, i.e., better in person than even it looks in the pics we have seen.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just figured out the color issue myself tonight, and that is that the Venetian Red Pearl (the darker of the two reds), is unique and the only red available for the Limited models. Conversely, the Lithium Red Pearl is the only red available for all other 2017 Imprezas.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Now that makes a deal of sense. Thanks for going through the thought process of that. So which do you plan on going with ??

·
Registered
43 Posts
My wife and I will wait to see both the Lapis Blue Pearl (or is it Lapis Blue Metallic -- for in some places Subaru lists it as one, in other cases the opposite, or is one of these just a Subaru typo???), and also to see the new Lithium Red Pearl in person. We will pick a sunny day to see them both, and then have them move the cars to the shade for in the Pacific Northwest where we live, lots of cloudy and rainy days six months of the year. We love Ice Silver Metallic, but as that is on our WRX, we both agreed we need a different color for the Impreza.

·
Registered
308 Posts
They really need to get a grip on this color name thing haha !

But that's definitely the best thing to do. Check it in all different lighting conditions to ensure you really like it. Colors change drastically in different lights.

·
Registered
229 Posts
My wife and I will wait to see both the Lapis Blue Pearl (or is it Lapis Blue Metallic -- for in some places Subaru lists it as one, in other cases the opposite, or is one of these just a Subaru typo???), and also to see the new Lithium Red Pearl in person. We will pick a sunny day to see them both, and then have them move the cars to the shade for in the Pacific Northwest where we live, lots of cloudy and rainy days six months of the year. We love Ice Silver Metallic, but as that is on our WRX, we both agreed we need a different color for the Impreza.
I had the opportunity to help a number of friends and family shop for new cars and them being from Canada, USA and Europe, I have noticed car makers often have a slight variation in the name of colors. My guess is it has something to do with the marketing and what the norm is for that market when it comes to color selection. Weird but that's just how it works.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts