5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one happen to have a drivers DRL bezel laying round that they'd like to sell? A tree on the side of the road fell and crashed into the guard rail as I was driving by, sending pieces in front of my car. My missing bezel was the only damage that I sustained.

·
Registered
2019 Impreza Premium Hatch CVT
287 Posts
Wish I could help...I do have bezels available but they're not the Sport ones. Mine are the premium trim level (round openings).

Good luck on your search!

·
Registered
2022 Sport 5-Door
153 Posts
In case you're unable to find someone with a spare cover - the part numbers are:
84953N (Right side)
84953O (letter O) (Left side)

They each run $64.98 from Subaru officially, and this is for the '20-current model year (I based this off your forum join date, prior years use the same part number interestingly, though the price is different - and not the same part)
$41.32 for either of those parts.

Links:
2020-22 MY Impreza Sport Bumper Assembly components
2017-19 MY Impreza Sport Bumper Assembly components

·
Registered
2018 subie Impreza Sport Hatchback
8 Posts
Any one happen to have a drivers DRL bezel laying round that they'd like to sell? A tree on the side of the road fell and crashed into the guard rail as I was driving by, sending pieces in front of my car. My missing bezel was the only damage that I sustained.

I have a pair that I’m willing to sell. Just put in fog lights so I have the stock sport bezels. They are off 2018 hatchback sport. Feel free to text me or call if you would like. 713 732 0235 my name is Blake.

·
Registered
'08 Impreza 2.5i, '22 Impreza Sport CVT
44 Posts
I have a pair that I’m willing to sell. Just put in fog lights so I have the stock sport bezels. They are off 2018 hatchback sport. Feel free to text me or call if you would like. 713 732 0235 my name is Blake.
I wouldn't leave your phone number up on the internet to see, maybe message it to him?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts