5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Administrator
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share a picture of your 2017+ Subaru Impreza right now. Doesn't have to be a perfect picture. It could be anywhere and in any state or condition.

Please follow the guidelines below:

• Picture is taken from the last hour
  • Post a minimum of 1 picture and maximum up to 5
  • Do not stage car

·
Registered
60 Posts
What's the 17 decal for?
Nothing important, just a lucky number, I have the number 17 on all my vehicles, bikes, snowboards. I stick different vinyls in my car all the time, sometimes to suit the event/occasion. I'm a web developed and graphic designer and I can create just about any vinyl sticker design with my Cricut. I thought about getting permission from the Impreza5.com forum owner/mods to see if it would be cool to make some "Impreza5.com" or "Impreza5" vinyl stickers for anyone here in the forum who's interested. I'd stick one on my car! Just an idea. Nice cars guys!

·
Premium Member
2017 Mazda CX-5 Sport
2,186 Posts
Nothing important, just a lucky number, I have the number 17 on all my vehicles, bikes, snowboards. I stick different vinyls in my car all the time, sometimes to suit the event/occasion. I'm a web developed and graphic designer and I can create just about any vinyl sticker design with my Cricut. I thought about getting permission from the Impreza5.com forum owner/mods to see if it would be cool to make some "Impreza5.com" or "Impreza5" vinyl stickers for anyone here in the forum who's interested. I'd stick one on my car! Just an idea. Nice cars guys!
I am not the owner of this site but I say if you want to make stickers you go right ahead! I will take a small (4" long) one in red. :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
I am not the owner of this site but I say if you want to make stickers you go right ahead! I will take a small (4" long) one in red. :)

Same here! A white 4" one would work for me. >:)

·
Administrator
785 Posts
Hey, would you like me to message the Admins to get their approval for Impreza5 vinyl decals? Seems like there is some interest in this and I'm sure once they are offered there will be more.

Side Note: if you do custom work and looking for something to do let me know. I might contract your services for a small project.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts