2019 Base CVT + Eyesight + Fogs
155 Posts
link the ebay page

Reactions: Mynew5thGen

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thanks, found it cheaper: US $28.61 22% OFF|Car Styling For Subaru XV 2018 2019 Car ABS Chrome ABS Carbon Fiber Print Side Rear Window Spoiler Triangle Cover Trim Auto Part|Chromium Styling| - AliExpress

Yours is a stick-on cover, right? Not a snap in replacement?

·
Registered
155 Posts
At least with Ebay you have some form of protection.
Aliexpress has excellent buyer protection. I've purchased hundreds of items there over a couple of years, any time they don't come I get a refund. If the item wasn't as described (logo missing, different quality) I get a refund. If the seller refuses refund aliexpress buyer protection always gives me refund. Even if both the seller and buyer protection fail there is always fallback to a chargeback with credit card. Aliexpress is the shit don't hate on it just because it is unfamiliar.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not familiar but Im with it. Ebay has its flaws. If I had to return this item for whatever reason, I'd have to pay $25-$30 just to ship it back to China. So, I have to pay $30 to get my $60 back?!?WTF? If we're talking about the same product, I'll take the cheaper one all day!🤙 :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Aliexpress has excellent buyer protection. I've purchased hundreds of items there over a couple of years, any time they don't come I get a refund. If the item wasn't as described (logo missing, different quality) I get a refund. If the seller refuses refund aliexpress buyer protection always gives me refund. Even if both the seller and buyer protection fail there is always fallback to a chargeback with credit card. Aliexpress is the shit don't hate on it just because it is unfamiliar.
Don't hate on them? Are you 14 years old?
You assume I don't have experience with them. I'm into mountain biking and that hobby has been buying inexpensive carbon parts from there for a long while.

Sometimes people get lucky, a lot of times they don't. Charge backs sometimes are a royal pain in the ass. I've dealt with overseas dispute before.

Adult tip, people may have different experiences and opinions then you, doesn't mean they are 'hatin' on something.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Not familiar but Im with it. Ebay has its flaws. If I had to return this item for whatever reason, I'd have to pay $25-$30 just to ship it back to China. So, I have to pay $30 to get my $60 back?!?WTF? If we're talking about the same product, I'll take the cheaper one all day!🤙 :ROFLMAO:
That's the issue with a lot of these places. It's one of the reasons Light Bicycle (Chinese bicycle carbon rim resellers) actually opened a US based warehouse.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Don't hate on them? Are you 14 years old?
Adult tip, people may have different experiences and opinions then you, doesn't mean they are 'hatin' on something.
grade school tip: then is for time, than is for comparison.

Reactions: longboy

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
719 Posts
Okay, please lets not do this and stay on topic.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts