5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of a cheaper plate relocator for the '17 2.0 i Premium Impreza? I want something that can fit in the OEM Tow Hook location. I've already found one on GrimmSpeed but its $79 not including shipping.

·
Registered
37 Posts
GrimmSpeed would be the only option as of now, but there are some identical knock-offs that fit the tow hook off of eBay for around 30 or so dollars. ordering one myself once the DMV hurries with my plates.. :|

·
Registered
858 Posts
There's also the Perrin unit, but it's a similar price.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I had thought about the tow-hook relocator as well, but opted for something else. I asked the dealer not to drill into the front bumper. Then found a license plate bracket from the local parts store & mounted my plate lower on the bottom grill, attaching it with zipties. Sturdy, quick & easy, and the plate doesn't touch the bumper at all. Should look pretty clean once a frontlip is added.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I had thought about the tow-hook relocator as well, but opted for something else. I asked the dealer not to drill into the front bumper. Then found a license plate bracket from the local parts store & mounted my plate lower on the bottom grill, attaching it with zipties. Sturdy, quick & easy, and the plate doesn't touch the bumper at all. Should look pretty clean once a frontlip is added.
this one on subispeed is 59.95 http://www.subispeed.com/turboxs-fr...cation-kit-18-wrx-sti-17-impreza#.WZe7_vQpCaM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts