5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

2017 Impreza Sedan or 5-Door?

• Total voters
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is something just about all of us know right away without much thought or analysis of what each model offers, so with that being said, which Impreza model are you planning to get? Which one suits you and your needs best? What needs is the model you are choosing fulfilling?

Vote on the poll above and let us know about it in the comments section below

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hatchback all the way. It just seems like more of a versatile body to me even if both models are based on the same global platform. I want that extra trunk space to haul whatever I need.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I want the hatch, but my experience with Mazda and other brands is that better financing/lease terms and lower pricing are usually available on the higher-volume sedans, rather than the hatches. We'll see if I can snag a good deal on a hatch once they're out on the lots for a few months.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting responses. For me it's going to be the 5-door. Ever since they started to offer the hatch with previous gens i always liked it, even with other car makers hot hatches were always something to like, it's just one of those things that as an enthusiast you can't pass up on. Even more so when it has the potential to come available in the STi trim.

Worst case scenario I could always buy one of these:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts