5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Administrator
2017 Imp 5 door. Auto, Red.
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anything with a combustion engine that you have dealt with.

This is a photo of my wife's LL Bean Outback, the story goes that she opened the garage door, saw the snow and figured "it is a Subaru I can blast through that" and guns the engine and goes flying back into the snow and gets it so stuck it took me 45mins to get it out.

[/url][/IMG]

Second photo a Kawasaki KZ that I owned when I lived at our summer house after college (MV Island).

Third photo is my second Fozie at our summer home.

And a Leggy I owned:

[/url][/IMG]

And my wife's most recent Outback the day we picked it up.

[/url][/IMG]

·
Registered
118 Posts
My 2005 Cobalt SS Supercharged Sleeper. I was full stage 3 running around 19 psi of boost with some other drive train mods ( exhaust / solid motor mounts / B&M short shiftier / Stage 2 Kevlar clutch / set Rev limiter to 7,500 RPM / Race fuel computer map / etc. ). Black with Black and red leather interior, 400 watt amp and 12" Polk Audio sub.

Then when it got totaled in a not at fault accident. Guy did not look and took a left out of a gas station right in front of me and I T-boned him.

Then my 2008 Legacy GT Limited I got to replace my Cobalt SS and drove for 7 years before trading it in for my 2017 Impreza Sport

Attachments

·
Registered
778 Posts
I don't feel comfortable posting pics and you can't make me CJ...lol Just kidding!
I don't have all the pics of all the stuff we have owned, but here are our current 3...

Attachments

Reactions: C J

·
Registered
710 Posts
4 other wheels I like having around...

Attachments

·
Registered
778 Posts
The Blue Bitch (my Challenger)
you better be glad you got rid of the Challenger, Subieboy/pav1999 would smoke that thing dude...lol

nice looking car though. I love that color blue on the Challenger and Charger. only other color I would own on either would be the dull gray that they have now.

·
Registered
521 Posts
you better be glad you got rid of the Challenger, Subieboy/pav1999 would smoke that thing dude...lol

nice looking car though. I love that color blue on the Challenger and Charger. only other color I would own on either would be the dull gray that they have now.
LOL Thank you sir

Reactions: DanCastNW

·
Banned
115 Posts
Here are a few of my play toys! My 2013 Hayabusa, my wife’s 2012 ZX6R, i no longer own it but there’s a pic of my old 2008 Mustang Bullitt, had close to 500 ponies at the wheels, was a blast to drive but alas Indiana winters made it useless 5 months out of the year! Traded it in for a 2015 Silverado. Was going to get a new WRX but the local rip offer dealership wouldn’t give me anything close to what the mustang was worth but the chevy dealer gave me more than I had planned on getting! And last is my wife’s mother’s day present from 2 years ago, a 2016 Legacy 2.5 limited!

Attachments

·
Administrator
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here are a few of my play toys! My 2013 Hayabusa, my wife’s 2012 ZX6R, i no longer own it but there’s a pic of my old 2008 Mustang Bullitt, had close to 500 ponies at the wheels, was a blast to drive but alas Indiana winters made it useless 5 months out of the year! Traded it in for a 2015 Silverado. Was going to get a new WRX but the local rip offer dealership wouldn’t give me anything close to what the mustang was worth but the chevy dealer gave me more than I had planned on getting! And last is my wife’s mother’s day present from 2 years ago, a 2016 Legacy 2.5 limited!
That yellow bike is sick.

·
Administrator
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This was my first Subie, 2.5RS very zippy little car, very light. I put WRX side skirts on it, complete new stereo system (because the stock one was garbage), some driving lights, cold air intake....lots of stuff I forget about.

[/url][/IMG]

Oh yea, in the photo that is my son "helping" me wash my car. It was a hot day and we had not put in the pool yet! LOL

1 - 20 of 36 Posts