5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever see another Subie in a parking lot and park next to it on purpose? Oh we know you have, don't deny it, just snap a pic and share it!
This is a daily occurrence for me at work. The other two Subies belong to two guys on another shift. Its unspoken that we all park in the same spot, backed in, nearly every day.
MVIMG_20200219_095155.jpg

·
Registered
166 Posts
I do, even if it's not a "modded" Subaru. The brand is so common nowadays that you get a lot of people that aren't really into the community, but I still park near a Subaru. It's nice.

I also get the wave every once in awhile, but only after I lifted mine.

·
Registered
2019 Impreza Premium Hatch CVT
145 Posts
I parked next to a Sport at the store a couple of months ago and was comparing his navy blue to my silver. When I was looking at his car, he happened to come out of the store and talked with me a bit. He had the muffler-delete version of the Nameless axle-back exhaust and cranked the engine so I could hear it.

I didn't get a picture of our Subis, though. I live in Colorado, so pretty much every car out here is a Subaru or a Jeep lol

·
Registered
2019 Impreza 5 dr. auto, limited
39 Posts
Wasn't in a parking lot, but was cruising down the 10 here in SoCal last week after a good day of boarding up in Big Bear. Dude in a silver hatchback caught up with me, pulled up along side, we threw a few what's up and on we went our separate ways. Figure ya might be on here somewhere. Just sayin what's up!
For the basket though, borrowed a buddy's Rola one to use on a camping trip and it was super helpful for the extra cargo capacity to throw all the dirty, outdoorsy things up there.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have intentionally parked next to another Subaru but didn't know why. I guess it just seemed appropriate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts