5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has there been any consideration of a "selling" section for the usual offloading of unwanted accessories, mods, etc? I have a couple sets of mats I'd love to get a few bucks for and give someone else a good deal, but I know spamming general with that kind of stuff is frowned upon in most forums.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Has there been any consideration of a "selling" section for the usual offloading of unwanted accessories, mods, etc? I have a couple sets of mats I'd love to get a few bucks for and give someone else a good deal, but I know spamming general with that kind of stuff is frowned upon in most forums.
There is the vendor section but you need to be registered on the site as a vendor. Check out the vendor rules first or contact the Administrator for more information.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not thinking Vendor so much as owner to owner sales. One-off type stuff. Do you still want owners to go through the vendor process for that type of sale, or are we good to just post somewhere? I was thinking of a section that's kind of like classifieds / craigslist.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Most if not all forums have a buy/sell/trade section for members. This forum should have one also. Anyone who wants this section, please contact the Administrator & request it to be added.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Just bumped that older thread. Yes, I think it would be useful too!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Who is the administrator here? I am all for this idea :)

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Awesome!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts