5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Forum,

I am in the market for a 2021 or 2022 Subaru Impreza base model. I know Mrsp is around 19k and I am looking to see what's a fair price.

I am in Southern California any information helps!

·
Registered
189 Posts
My local dealer in NorCal is adding $4900 'Market Adjustment' to their Imprezas. Definitely pay attention to the pricing labels and fine print!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dealers don't put this markup on the window pricing, just payed like 27, for my premium hatchback, BTW I'm in SoCal.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Is that "bass" as in the fish, or in the violin? Because, I don't think a bass violin will fit in a hatch, and certainly not in a sedan...

·
Registered
2019 Base CVT + Eyesight + Fogs
485 Posts
My local dealer in NorCal is adding $4900 'Market Adjustment' to their Imprezas. Definitely pay attention to the pricing labels and fine print!
Lmao that's fucked. In 2019 they were offering -$3500 adjustments for Imprezas, and -$7000 adjustments for Outbacks, and -$5000 adjustments for Legacy. What a shitshow everything is now.

Reactions: DA_RU

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Forum,

I am in the market for a 2021 or 2022 Subaru Impreza base model.

I know Mrsp is around 19k and I am looking to see what's a fair price.

I am in Southern California any information helps!
I have contacted this company for car finance assistance. Hope in a month I will be driving my new beauty :)
I noticed that car dealers nowadays are greedy af :( it got obvious especially during the pandemic restrictions.
UPD: several weeks ago I was going to get a new Impreza but the prices were shocking :(

·
Registered
48 Posts
Lmao that's fucked. In 2019 they were offering -$3500 adjustments for Imprezas, and -$7000 adjustments for Outbacks, and -$5000 adjustments for Legacy. What a shitshow everything is now.
I paid $4500 under msrp for my 2018 limited back when they were clearing the lot for the 2019 models. Now, it's worth $5000 more than I owe on it lol. Unfortunately, I finacially ready to step up to an STI, they have gone through the roof in cost as well.

·
Registered
2022 Impreza CVT Sedan
21 Posts
We took delivery 8/31/21. The MSRP was was $21900. With 3k down and trade in we financed $15,500 out the door. I did have a payoff of $6900 on my trade. Subaru of Daytona in Florida.

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Impreza cvt base sedan w//ES
209 Posts
I went in the fall for an oil change since they gave me a coupon and every car on the lot had an up charge of $1500.
So glad I bought the car in 2020.
Not sure what it is now. A coworker’s wife just bought a Hyundai and it was marked $3k over msrp.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts