5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m wondering if anyone on here has put an invidia r400 exhaust on there Impreza hatchback. Does it fit good? Does bolt up to stock manifold? Will there be any issues? Btw I have a 2018 Impreza hatch. Thank you

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'm going to step in here and say I don't think they make them for our Make/Model/Years, but if you seen this I'd like to see?

·
Registered
2017 Impreza 5DR Limited (CVT) w/ES & NAV
55 Posts
According to Invidias website they make nothing that fits the Impreza, except the WRX/STI.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Borla and nameless both have a good axelback exhaust. I own the Borla exhaust and it sounds great with no drone not too sure about the nameless.

·
Registered
2017 Toyota 86, 2020 Impreza
73 Posts
The chassis design is more or less same architecture. I looked at the exhaust diagram and the rear half looks similar to my 86 exhaust from the front pipe back. It may need small modification but I don't see it being that difficult to make it work. Main thing I see issue with are the tips as they would also need modification from whatever you would choose.
An exhaust shop could probably adapt something, but the main drawback would be cost of modifying ontop of the exhaust it self.

You would probably have more luck shopping single exit axleback for BRZ. Looks like minimal modification required and there are quite a few options. Mainly adjusting the tip and potentially the flange where it connects to the mid-pipe.

impreza diagram

BRZ diagram

1 - 5 of 5 Posts