5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I’m waiting for the arrival of my new 2022 Impreza Hatchback, I’ve been looking at accessories and have a question. It looks like the rear seat back protectors attach using Velcro and an elastic cord that goes around the rear headrests. Does anyone know if it‘s required to use the cords around the rear headrests? I don’t plan to have passengers in the rear seats and I’d prefer to remove the headrests for better visibility. Any insights would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
2018 5MT Touring Hatch
29 Posts
You can slip the cords between the plastic housing for the headrests and the seat upholstery. No need to loop it around the metal posts of the headrests themselves. As a bonus, it hides part of the cord that way.

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
1,545 Posts
I did that even though I have the headrests in place. It holds them better I think.

Reactions: Todd111

·
Registered
11 Posts
While I’m waiting for the arrival of my new 2022 Impreza Hatchback, I’ve been looking at accessories and have a question. It looks like the rear seat back protectors attach using Velcro and an elastic cord that goes around the rear headrests. Does anyone know if it‘s required to use the cords around the rear headrests? I don’t plan to have passengers in the rear seats and I’d prefer to remove the headrests for better visibility. Any insights would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
2017 Impreza Hatchback Sport. I have I did exactly what you are thinking. 👍

1 - 7 of 7 Posts